TOWN OF JACKSON ANNUAL RECYCLE AND ROAD CLEAN-UP DAY
Saturday-June 20, 2015
9AM to 12 Noon
Town Hall at County Roads A&C
We are again asking that everyone help out in cleaning up the right-of-ways in the Town of Jackson.
· Plastic bags filled with the right-of-way trash may be brought to Town Hall on Saturday, June 20 from 9AM until 12 Noon, ONLY!
o These bags can also be left at any major road intersection in the town, no later than Sunday, June 21 and our road crew will pick them up.
· Not sure of a major intersection? Please give Nancy Growe a call at 715-866-4589.
The following items can be brought to town hall. If you can’t make it on the date of the recycle, please call our Highway Department at 715-866-7909 to arrange for a date to bring it in.
· Appliances (any, including refrigerant appliances) - No Charge
· Other metal scrap items - No Charge
· Lawn mowers, grills, engines, hot water heaters - No Charge
· EMPTY LP gas cylinders (25#'s) - No Charge
· TV's and Computer Monitors (Any size) - $20 each
· Computers, VCR's, other Electronics - No Charge
· Car and Truck Tires (up to 18") - $5 each
· Semi Truck Tires - $25 each.
· Tractor Tires - $45 each (due to size)
· Motorcycle and ATV tires - $3 each
We still are not accepting plastic items (sand boxes/kiddie pools), plastic hot water heaters, LP cylinders and other gas cans with fuel, dirty fridges/freezers (ones with spoiled food items).
Any Questions-Please contact Nancy Growe at 715-866-4589
Greetings from Dianne Connor, Town Chairperson!
Whether you’re a weekend visitor or a lifelong resident, the Town of Jackson is simply a great place to stay a little bit longer. From the crystal clear waters of the many lakes in our town to acres and acres of lush green forests, we have something to offer everyone.
We hope that you enjoy our website. Hopefully you will find an abundance of information and statistics about us. There are pages with information on our highway department, fire department and cemetery. We have a directory of all Town Board members including their addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. Each month we will post our Town Board agendas and minutes from the meetings. Our Town ordinances, annual budget and election and tax information can also be found here. You will also be able to find links to many valuable websites.
The Town of Jackson worked with Burnett County and has developed an in depth Comprehensive Land Use Plan. The Plan for the Town of Jackson is full of interesting and valuable information. Copies of our Plan are available at the Town Office.
Thank you for visiting our website!